July 23, 2012

Waking Up With Yellow!


This may be one of the only Monday's that I could probably jump around for joy! It has been a great weekend filled with lots of smiles and excitement on welcoming the second baby-8 weeks away!- into our close circle of friends.  Saturday night we all had a lovely dinner with great bottles of wine, food, and conversation. 

While our Saturday was filled with excitement, my guy and I were looking forward to a more relaxing Sunday. Run a few errands, get some work in, walk to dinner, and then watch Star Wars VI. We didn't expect that while at dinner we would stumble upon something new and exciting for Drake Men! With us, you can always tell when we are really excited because we can;t stop talking and that's exactly what happened. 

This morning when I woke up I usually drag myself around because it's...Monday. No one likes the beginning of a new week, coffee pots are filled up a little higher, and people can be more irritable. Could you tell I was describing myself? He-he. But this morning I woke up feeling happy and enthusiastic about this new addition to Drake Men, and thinking of sunny,yellow colors. I guess because yellow usually is the versatile sign for smiling, being happy, excited?!  

Today I will be feeling just that. So while I will be head deep in research and trying to make this new addition happen by the end of this week I will also be babysitting my beautiful niece for a few hours. All in all no complaints around here today! Hopefully some of these bright yellow photos will brighten up your Monday morning!








Photos: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7


No comments:

Post a Comment