August 16, 2012

Lovely Home...

I am thinking this weekend will be spent painting our living room. I have struggled to choose a paint color for two years now-and I am kind of over it. In order to paint on Saturday that means tomorrow will be spent in the aisle of a paint store gazing at the hundreds of options I have!

The vision that I am going for is a mix between brown and grey-greige. I love the warmth browns give a home but the cooling of grays is equally as lovely. Once this gets complete, hopefully, it will put me back in the mind of redecorating. Possibly a new couch and desk while the kitchen will be getting a backsplash.


Yesterday, this home helped me get back into the decorating mood. It is the sweetest house...and there dog is so adorable! Bonnie from Going Home To Roost did an amazing job of finding a home that is secluded with great views of California and is a home I would love to live in!












Adorable right?! 

Photos via





No comments:

Post a Comment