August 20, 2012

Oh Hey Monday...


This is what my Monday mornings look like. Depending on my speed when getting up will determine how many extra scoops of coffee vs. water that I put. This morning I made it with just one extra scoop and getting ready to make another pot that has 2 extra scoops! 

I am definitely slow this morning. I guess that's what happens when you toss and turn all night because you can't contain your excitement for an Drake Men's first ad being on an online magazine! 002mag is putting us front and center on their homepage and it is so thrilling. 

That is all the excitement that I think I can exude for right now. It's off for me to make a much stronger pot of coffee and try to get my mind focused on the tasks at hand! Happy Monday!

Photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment