September 7, 2012

A Few Loves For This Friday...

It's Friday! Did this week go by fast for you? It did for me. I know that it was a short week anyway but I feel like it was just yesterday that it was Monday. I can't complain. Before I share with you a few of my loves of the week I thought I should give you an update that I mentioned a few days ago. Remember I talked about having face lift? Well, it's almost here! I am planning on launching it next week before our vacation. There will be a slight name change, new looks, new feel, and a lot more more posting! All of this will be explained of course next week!

Happy Friday everyone!


Exactly a week from today my guy and I will be hitting the road for a road trip to Florida! I am always excited for our vacations but this one shall be interesting. Besides our trips to Dallas, that are only a four hours drive, this will be our longest road trip-20 hours. We are breaking it up though, stopping in Panama City on Saturday for a rest. Miami from Sunday-Wednesday and then probably going to be one of my favorite parts of the time...Disney World! Yep! One of my longest and best friends works as an engineer for Disney World so we are going to spend some time together and of course wonder around like a child.lol. On our way back we will stop in New Orleans to finish off the trip right! Hopefully both of us will make it back alive after being on the road for a total of 40 hours. I think we will make it!


This is amazing. Nothing like living in NYC. They are the only ones that can get away with a whole sign covering a window. Not only that the message behind it is funny and honest. When I read it for the first time I laughed with a smirk on my face and finishing it with "that is awesome".


Look at this bathroom. Don't you just want to climb in that tub and read a good book? I certainly do. The window, tile floor, the glass table, and the wonderful pendants make this room oh-so-wonderful.



Last but not least! I am SO ready for Fall, Winter, colder weather, I don't care which comes first. I have said here about 100 times before that this is my favorite season. I think it's pretty awesome that our trip falls at the end of September so when we get back maybe much cooler weather will arrive-hopefully. I love the feeling of waking up in the morning, putting on my sweats, making a nice bowls of grits with a side of hot coffee, and curling up on the couch to watch to the news. Just thinking about it gets me excited!


Photos:1/2/3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment