September 27, 2012

Coffee and Fashion Fix!

What is it about the clock approaching 3 p.m. and your body just seems to want to sleep. Everyday, same thing, and it never fails. Because of the amazing vacation that my guy and I had it has been hard for me to get back into the routine of working out. I'm sorry did I say routine...I mean I have no motivation. Ha! 

I figured that I have spend a little time talking to my cousin who is having her bridal shower on Saturday and it got me thinking about my outfit. After getting two lovely little words from her-casual chic- I am now hunting through my closet for the perfect fit. 

My iced coffee is being made-as we speak-so I figured I would share some outfit inspiration photos I have staring at for the past few minutes. I am trying to figure out if I should go with cute pants, a casual dress, or a skit. What to do. Sometimes it can be so hard being a women!










As I scroll down I say the same thing "yep I'll go with that one". Unless this is a day long shower and I can change five times then that would work. Seeing as how that's not the case I must decide. I am LOVING the last outfit. Chevron dress with a vest. Heck yeah!

Photos {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment