March 9, 2012

Real Estate...Part 2

This morning I woke up feeling so much better than I have been all week! I can say that I feel about 98% myself with the lingering 2% being the rest of the stuff that I have to cough-up. Sorry about that, but I am so happy that I feel good. The sad news is that my husband woke me up to tell me that, now, his throat is sore. I went into wife/mother mode and I pumped him of pain relievers and throat medicine. Being how I am, I also packed a zip lock bag of extra medicine for him to take all day today just to make sure that this goes away fast.

Besides that today is part 2 of the Real Estate Round Up! I spoke yesterday about the hubs and I looking into houses sometime this year. The gorgeous house I posted yesterday was definitely me dreaming. Today it is more about what is realistic for us and I have to say this brownstone is so pretty. The location in Houston is the best you can get and the price isn't too shabby. It is only a 2 bdrm/2bath but I think I can sacrifice an extra bedroom for the location and the amazing price. This house was built in the 1950's but has been completely renovated. With it's modern yet traditional style I am ready to move in...and I can't help but absolutely love the red front door!

The other great thing about this house is the potential. The hubs and I love hard wood floors so taking up the carpet in the bedrooms is something we would do, for sure. Adding a second sink and changing the tub to a gorgeous standing shower in the master bath is another. The kitchen is a little small and I wish it was wide enough to put a true island but the rest of this house is just so adorable.












5 comments:

  1. hey doll! i saw you over on a friends page and wanted to say i love your blog! and i am currently in real estate myself right now!

    anyway, happy to now be your newest follower!
    would be delighted if you could follow back ?

    hugs, xo!
    ** BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine, thank you so much for the sweet words! I am going to hope on over to your blog today and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that I'm really loving that red door?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitley not weird...it is one of the reasons why I love this house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mornin' Hon, look like a keeper; you should check it out! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope your tlc will help Keith feel better soon. Love you, Mom P.S. Loving you like to be organized...we did something right! :)

    ReplyDelete